Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TIERS

Got this comment today on a fairly old post...wanted to respond.  First, the comment:
 

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Texas health and human services chief to retire th...":

You fail to mention the abomination titled TIERS that is behind the entire crisis being experienced by the Agency. The Internet based program is far from user friendly and has caused much of the huge backlog of cases. I had planned to work an additional year or two but took retirement early in March of this year due to the stress brought on by a program that would not allow cases to be proceessed and even the "experts" could not clear. I had a call from the Agency today asking me to return to work. I told them to give me a call when the state decides to trash TIERS and return to the old, but functional, SAVERR program.

To which I say, I've said this many MANY times on this blog.  MANY.  Several.  Over and over and over again.  To which I say, I totally 100% AGREE.  In addition, it was ALSO Albert Hawkins that PUSHED the privatization scheme and TIERS.  He was HIRED to do so.   I'll never believe OTHERWISE. 

 

And let's not forget, as I've mentioned before- TIERS is a MONEY MAKER for Deloitte.  As long as the program doesn't work, then they make money....to "troubleshoot".  Think about it.

This post done through Yahoo! Mail. You can email me at hhscemployee@yahoo.com. Please know all emails are kept confidential, and your identity will never be disclosed.


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: