Thursday, April 20, 2006

One other thing

For those reading who are in offices out there going through this and want to give your input about what is going on- I'll blog about it for you.
 
If you want to email me at hhscemployee@yahoo.com and tell me your story, I'll share it under the umbrella of anonymous writing ....
 
Don't worry- I'm not trying to out anyone- I just know that my story is not the only one out there- some places aren't as bad, and others are WORSE.
 
I think that the more we can talk about it- the more we can show it's not just because we are disgruntled or angry about losing our jobs, or whatever- the better.  Because for me, it's not about that at all.
 
Or, if you want to be a guest blogger here- we can discuss that as well (it can be done).......


Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

No comments: