Friday, March 16, 2007

Search Words

I just wanted to note that today I had someone search for my blog with this:
 
Search Words disgruntled state employee blog
 
I just wanted to let anyone know who wasn't sure that contrary to what you may believe, I'm not disgruntled.  I care about the agency I work for.  I care about the clients that we serve.   If I didn't, I wouldn't care what was going on in the offices- and rather than try and do something about it, I'd sit around work and gripe about it- and that's not what I'm doing.
 
Per Dictionary.com:
 
dis·grun·tle      [dis-gruhn-tl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object), -tled, -tling.
to put into a state of sulky dissatisfaction; make discontent.
 
That's so not my goal here.
 
Just felt like I needed to clear that up!
 


Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

No comments: